This is baby robin with Steele and Luke...maybe when I was 1 years old????
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
awww......i wanna squeeze that cute little belly of yours! i tagged you sister, see my blog for details :) oh, and post your craft that you are teaching tonight!
CUTE! I don't think I've seen that pic before. I thought that pic of Shelby was you & you pasted it to show how much she look slike you, but Rennie proved me wrong. Still that was crazy!
4 comments:
awww......i wanna squeeze that cute little belly of yours!
i tagged you sister, see my blog for details :)
oh, and post your craft that you are teaching tonight!
CUTE! I don't think I've seen that pic before. I thought that pic of Shelby was you & you pasted it to show how much she look slike you, but Rennie proved me wrong. Still that was crazy!
yeah, that picture i took at jackson's bday dinner when we went to the cheesecake factory in vegas in 2005...it's the only one i have of you!!
Post a Comment