



I would like to bring home alittle piece of Hawai'i for you.
Scroll up and click on Jon Mozo (website).
This is my dear friend Nikki's husband's photography.
I encourage you to read alittle bit on his bio and about him.
Look through the collections of waves, nature, black and white, and surfing.
Leave your comment of which one you would like to have.
Mucho Love and Aloha...RUBY
Look through the collections of waves, nature, black and white, and surfing.
Leave your comment of which one you would like to have.
Mucho Love and Aloha...RUBY



5 comments:
Yo robo I looked at all of them pretty cool stuff. I like morning peace, the black and white palm tree one.
Robin! :)
Your friend has a fantastic talent. These pictures are GREAT!!
LOVE your blog.
Stacey
There are too many good ones to make a choisce. We will probably go with the Fallen Beauty picture. Thanks.
Steele, Amy, Abi
I love the picture of Kaua'i. Oh... so homesick. Love you Ruby!
sista.... holler! brianandlaurendavis.blogspot.com
Post a Comment