Saturday, October 13, 2007

ok so you know how some people have said once or twice that the pick up a book and can't put it down?
It all started yesterday.... Its about 320 pages of our 4th GREAT Grandfather who was called to do great work upon the days of the pioneers. I have cried, laughed, and even felt the fear of him loosing his life. I am only on the 4th chapter and I woke up this morning @ 630....and began to read. Around 1030 I fell asleep from my eyes being so tired. But dont you worry this book is going with me to work and i just might finish it today! Oh! silly me his name is Benjamin F. Johnson...and a beloved ancestor that i am getting to know so well!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is this you are reading, dear thister

renhallows said...

I have never heard about this person. Give us more info.

RUBY said...

ok it is called My Lifes Review
Benjamin F. Johnson
It is absolutley amazing!!!! Mimi has copies for everyone. and I gaurentee....you will be affected by this ancestor of ours....I see how we have so many of his qualities! It must run in the blood!